The CSAIL Brand Guidelines informs on how to appropriately use the logo, colors, assets, and templates for clarity and consistency to develop a constant and recognizable voice that resonates with people, both internally and externally.
Use these identity guidelines to help make the right choices when creating communications.
There are two versions: the full guidelines, and a short version for easy reference.
All logos come in a full color and a monochrome version. Primary and Tagline versions are offered lab-wide. If you need a secondary or tertiary logo, please contact the logo committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
The logos linked below will open in-browser. Right click the image to download the file locally.
Use this logo when communicating with people who are not familiar with our solo logo or in an international context. The monochrome logo can be displayed in any of the primary logo colors, black, or white.
Redesigned CSAIL templates for presentations and stationary extends our visual brand into personal communications.
Install the CSAIL Ebony font on your computer to get the best use out of the templates.
PowerPoint, Keynote, & Slides
It is good practice to use the branded presentation templates provided whenever speaking as a member of CSAIL. With many pages to choose from, these templates are flexible while maintaining consistency and clarity.
Two templates are provided depending on your preference for horizontal footer or a vertical side bar. The templates contain design tips and hints to personalize your presentations.
Redesigned CSAIL stationery extends our visual brand into personal communications.
Business cards can be personalized front and back. Order your business cards through MIT Copytech.
You will need to select department cards from the menu and then select CSAIL from the list.
Order form tips
1. Select the logo you would like to use. You can choose the main logo, the CSAIL Alliances logo, or a custom option. If you select custom, you will be able to choose from a list of department and group logos within CSAIL. Contact email@example.com with any questions about custom logos.
2. Fill in the fields that you need. The address and web address are included as a default, but you can change both fields if needed.
3. If you do not need both titles, put a space in title 2 so your card will display a line space between your title and your phone number like in the examples below.
4. There are two options for card backs. The standard option is "compute.collaborate.create." If you would like to include additional titles or awards, select "back information."
5. If you select "back information," add your title to the first field and group name to the second field. The text added to the title field will be italicized while the group name field will not. Add a space after group name to include a space between titles like in the examples below.
There are horizontal and vertical footer letterhead templates with the option for a personalized version. Choose whichever best serves your purpose and style.