How do I book a conference room? Who do I ask about getting card access? This page offers quick links to help you work more safely, efficiently, and effectively.
What do you want to do?
- Forward your mail
- Get card access
- Get computing resources
- Get storage (AFS or NFS)
- Set up your computer (including Kerberos for network authentication)
- Book a conference room
- Fix IT issues
- Hire a student
- Print a poster
- Record a talk
- Reset your password
- Submit a receipt
- Procedures and Policies on Research Proposal Submissions
- To request CSAIL Pre-Award assistance, please submit online CSAIL Proposal Request Form
CSAIL logo guide, assets & templates
The CSAIL brand identity consists of a logo, a tagline, a color palette and a typographic system. All of these elements, when used together properly, embody the character, values, beliefs and goals of CSAIL. Our brand is more than our logo, but the logo is the cornerstone of the brand. Use the logo prominently on all CSAIL communication materials.
Before using the CSAIL logo, assets, and templates please review the usage guidelines. Use these identity guidelines to help make the right choices when creating communications and using templates.
Administrative and technical contacts
- HQ oversees the financial management, human resources, student employment, laboratory access and space assignments.
- The financial management team supports the faculty, research staff, and students of CSAIL by providing assistance on all financial and grant related issues, including proposal preparation, grant and contract management, reimbursements, and much more. Please feel free to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone, or stop by our offices in CSAIL HQ (32-366) at anytime.
- The human resources team is responsible for processing all employees and visitors who are on appointment at CSAIL. They handle building access, new employee onboarding, student appointments, recruiting, employee relations, payroll, key distribution and card access. They can be found on the third floor in rooms 32-344 and 32-342A. Contact: email@example.com.
- The Infrastructure Group (TIG) provides service-oriented computing, communications and operations assistance to support the world-class research underway at CSAIL. On the technical side, TIG handles everything from maintaining and monitoring a complex computing infrastructure 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensuring lab members can access cutting-edge computing services. TIG maintains the lab’s five data centers, handles space accommodations and event logistics.
- If you would like to open a support case regarding Computing or Facilities related issues, sending an email to the address below will create a trouble tracking ticket in which we will promptly respond to. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CSAIL communication team actively promotes CSAIL research to the broader MIT community, reputable news organizations and the general public via a full-range of media relations and communications. The team publishes news articles, features, videos, and photographs through our channels, utilizing media relations efforts and social networking to highlight the endeavors of the lab. The team handles internal and external communications related to press releases, media coverage, and outreach. Contact: email@example.com
- The CSAIL Director's Office (DIRO) team coordinates the Director's day-to-day schedule and manages events, initiatives, and special projects. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The DIRO team also manages CSAIL reception and reservations of the Stata R & D 4th Floor Commons. For reservation questions, please contact: email@example.com
- The CSAIL Alliances team manages the program that connects industry to CSAIL and runs the CSAIL research iniatives. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Common FAQs