How do I book a conference room? Who do I ask about getting card access? This page offers quick links to help you work more safely, efficiently, and effectively.
First, please get connected and install a CSAIL certificate. This is required to access much of the below information.
What do you want to do?
- Forward your mail
- Get card access
- Get computing resources
- Get storage (AFS or NFS)
- Set up your computer (including Kerberos for network authentication)
- Book a conference room
- Book equipment
- Fix IT issues
- Hire a student
- Print a poster
- Record a talk
- Reset your password
- Submit a receipt
- Submit a research proposal
- Add an event to the CSAIL calendar
- Download CSAIL research videos
- Get CSAIL logos & templates (including our style guide)
- HQ provides a range of administrative services, including financial management, human resources, employment, key distribution and card access.
- TIG provides service-oriented computing, communications and operations assistance to support CSAIL. It is responsible for maintenance of computing and network infrastructure, maintenance of the Stata Center, and mail services, among many other services.
- Other Common FAQs