This week Vancouver is hosting the annual TED conference, which brings together executives, technologists and thought leaders to share ideas about technology, education, design and more.
To get you in the mood, check out some TED talks given by CSAIL researchers past and present:
- CSAIL researcher Tim Berners-Lee, "The next web" (2009) and "The year open data went worldwide" (2010)
- Former Director Rodney Brooks, "Why we will rely on robots" (2013)
- Former Director Anant Agarwal, "Why massive open online courses (still) matter" (2013)
- CSAIL researcher Manolis Kellis, "Decoding a Genomic Revolution" (2013 TEDxCambridge)
- MIT computer science alum and iRobot co-founder Helen Greiner, "Re-Imaginer of Robots" (2013 TEDxBoston)