- Position: Professor
- Office: 32-D434
- Phone: +1 (617) 253-5863
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas of Study: Machine Vision & Computational Imaging
- Last Update: May 16, 2013
- Download vCard
University of the Witwatersrand, B.Sc. (Eng.), Dec. 1965
MIT, S.M., June 1968
MIT, Ph.D., June 1970
See also http://csail.mit.edu/~bkph
Tag Cloud for Berthold Horn
shape from shading, SfS, optical flow, motion field, BRDF, time to contact, TTC, focus of expansion, FOE, extended Gaussian image, EGI, photometric stereo, bin picking, hand eye systems,
- Winston, P.H. & B.K.P. Horn, “LISP”, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts, 1981. Second edition 1984. Third edition 1989.
- Horn, B.K.P. “Robot Vision”, MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts & McGraw-Hill, New York, 1986.
- Horn, B.K.P. & M.J. Brooks (eds.) “Shape from Shading”, MIT Press, Cambridge Massachusetts, 1989.
See also http://csail.mit.edu/~bkph/publications
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers: Computer Society Azriel Rosenfeld Lifetime Achievement Award (2009)
- National Academy of Engineering: Member (2002)
- Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence : Fellow (1990)
- Rank Prize Fund: Rank Prize (1989)