Shafi Goldwasser is the RSA Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in MIT, a co-leader of the cryptography and information security group and a member of the complexity theory group within the Theory of Computation Group and the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory.
- Goldwasser, S., Micali S.,, and Rackoff C. ``The Knowledge Complexity of Interactive Proof Systems'', SIAM J. of Computing, Vol. 18, no. 1, January 1989.
- Ben-Or, M., Goldwasser S., and Wigderson A., ``Completeness Theorems for Non-Cryptographic Fault Tolerant Distributed Computation'', Proceedings of 20th Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, Chicago, Illinois, May 1988, pp. 1-10. Invited to special issue of Journal of Computer Science and Systems.
- Canneti, R., Goldreich, O., Goldwasser S., , and Micali S. ``Resettable Zero Knowledge '', Proceedings of the 32nd Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing (STOC), pages 235-244, Portland, Oregon, May 2000.
- Barak B., Goldreich O., Goldwasser S., and Lindell Y. ``Resettably-Sound Zero-Knowledge and its Applications,'' Proceedings of the 42nd Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (FOCS), pages 116-125, Las Vegas, Nevada, October 2001.
- Goldwasser S. and Lindell, Y. ``Secure Computation without Agreement,'' 16th Int'l Symposium on DIStributed Computing (DISC), pages 17-32, Toulouse, France, October 2002.
- Feige, U., Goldwasser, S., Lovasz, L., S. Safra, M. Szegedi., ``Interactive Proofs and the Hardness of Approximating Cliques'', Journal of the ACM, Vol. 43, No 2., March 1996, pp. 268-292.
- Golderich, O., Goldwassr S., and Ron D., ``Property Testing and Its Relation to Learning and Approximation'', Journal of the ACM, pages 653-750, July 1998.
- Goldwasser, S., Kilian J., ''Primality Testing based on Elliptic Curves'', Journal of the ACM, Volume 46, Number 4, pages 450-472, July 1999.
- Golderich, O., Goldwasser S., ''On the Limits of Non-Approximability of Lattice Problems'', Journal of Computer and System Sciences, Volume 60, Number 3, pages 540-563, June 2000.
- ACM: A.M. Turing Award (2013)
- The Simons Foundation: Simons Investigator (2012)
- IEEE: Emanuel R. Piore Award (2011)
- Franklin Institute: Benjamin Franklin Medal (2010)
- ACM: Athena Lecturer, Committee on Women in Computing (ACM-W) (2008)
- International Association or Cryptologic Research (IACR): Fellow (2007)
- University of California Berkeley| CS Division: Distinguished Alumni Award (2006)
- National Academy of Engineering: Member (2005)
- National Academy of Sciences: Member (2004)
- International Symposium on Information Theory: Plenary Talk (2002)
- International Congress of Mathematics at Beijin: Invited to give the plenary talk (2002)
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences: Fellow (2001)
- Gödel: Gödel Prize in Theoretical Computer Science (2001)
- RSA: Mathematics Award (1998)
- ACM: Grace Murray Hopper Award (1996)
- Gödel: Gödel Prize in Theoretical Computer Science (1993)