News Archive 2006
Submitted by CSAILadmin on Wed, 06/12/2013 - 19:01
- Microsoft Research Recognizes Computer Science's Most Promising Professors With New Faculty FellowshipsApril 25, 2006
- Nokia Phones Go to Natural Language ClassApril 25, 2006
- Nokia Research Center Cambridge opensApril 20, 2006
- Oy, Robot!April 12, 2006
- MIT researchers attack wireless shortcomings, phishing April 04, 2006
- Funding Robotics in The War YearsApril 03, 2006
- MIT's Deshpande Center Announces Spring 2006 Research GrantsMarch 26, 2006
- Karger moves in the best circlesFebruary 28, 2006
- MIT takes note of National Engineers WeekFebruary 14, 2006
- National Academy of Engineering welcomes 2 from MITFebruary 13, 2006
- Kicking and scheming - robot soccerFebruary 08, 2006Kicking and scheming - robot soccer (Daniela Rus)
Harvard University Gazette
February 9, 2006
- Dertouzos Lecturer Series: Randal E. Bryant February 08, 2006Professor Randal E. Bryant from the Carnegie Mellon University gave a talk titled "Formal Verification of Infinite State Systems using Boolean Methods" on February 9th, 2006.
Formal verification tools have advanced to the point where they are routinely used to verify real-life hardware systems and protocols. Engineers designing complex subsystems, such as coherent caches and floating-...
- W3C announces best practices for mobile webJanuary 30, 2006
- Robotics, For the Rest of UsJanuary 24, 2006
- CSAIL Spotlight: CSAIL Olympics January 21, 2006The CSAIL Olympics are a lab tradition that originated with the AI lab. Each year during January IAP lab members cross research boundaries and form teams to compete in events involving the body, the mind, and the spirit. Last year's Olympic events featured variety of challenges including a bake-off, trivial pursuit, and a super ball drop.
Events from the last 10 years have been imortalized in web...
- Agilent Technologies introduces industry's first dual-mode gene expression microarray platformJanuary 08, 2006
- Robonauts - The next generation of space explorers will look -- and act -- more like people than probesJanuary 08, 2006
- MIT OpenCourseWare adds course on Bluespec methodologyJanuary 04, 2006
- I Column Like I CM: Finders KeepersJanuary 04, 2006